Monday, July 07, 2003

Jebus.

It's Monday already. You know, the weekends suck. They seem like they're going too slow when you're doing nothing, but end up passing by like... a bike mounted to a rocket...

Okay, that wasn't a sharp analogy.

But anyway, point being, I hate Mondays more than ever since it's the start of a brand new 4 day week of Spanish class and the longest point till another weekend.

But something I realized today... I don't quite hate Spanish as much as I thought. I mean, I don't love it, but it's kinda fun when you have a great teacher and chat with those next to you. I've got a lot of homework tonight though, so no fun planned today.

Wednesday however, I will be at Disneyland again trying to get some more MotoX autographs and of course, watching Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.



No me gusta espaƱol,

Ricky

________________________________________________________________________________________________