Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Beelz Day


We survived it! The world didn't come to an end!

I'm speaking of today being 666. Kinda cool. Kinda creepy. Kinda kooky.

Well I spent today trying to track down The Wedding Singer musical soundtrack. Went to Best Buy and they continue to suck major ballage. They didn't even have a video game that every other store has (that I was also looking for). Searched Circuit City, but no dice. Went into Borders and Target, but it was a no go. So I decided to just buy it off Amazon, signed up for a free trial of their expensive Amazon Prime program (free two-day shipping) and will get it on Friday.

I also realized something. I've paid a lot, seriously a ton, of money getting all these soundtracks and music in general ($17 for Wicked, $18 for Urinetown, $20 for BKLYN) and then I turn around and share it with my friends and family. Well, I'm tired of being the only one spending money on these, so if you want music from me, you're gonna have to help pay for it; otherwise you can just pay the full price for the album or get it from some other sucker.

But enough about stuff, I gotta mention that I'm psyched about seeing Cars this Friday. All in all, it's a good week and I can't wait till it's over so all the good stuff will have happened to me already.


All about the green,

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________