Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Ghost Strangler

Before you send out a mob to lynch me for delaying my New York ending once again, consider the following: I have a ghost story.

A few weeks ago I had the strangest experience. I remember waking up in the middle of the night shifting around in my bed. When I woke up though, I had no control of my body. I felt as if I was just lying still, yet my body was turning on its side and around onto my back.

When I finally gained full awareness, I looked up at the ceiling and believe it with all my being that I saw a rippling, tingling, amebous, clear blob existing over me. I remember it being very distinctly different from my ceiling, meaning I saw the static ceiling space and very clearly saw a different entity separate from said ceiling.

At this sight, I denied it in my head. I was 80% awake, but tried to convince myself that I had not seen anything. I brought my blanket up over my face and forced myself to sleep without the curiosity of looking at whatever it is I think I saw.

Consider this: in the past few days, my neck has been rashing out each morning. Ugly red spots cover the front of my neck when I wake up.

Which brings us to last night. In thinking that small bugs were biting at my neck at night, I shielded my neck with a towel and went to bed. But in the middle of the night, while laying on my back, I periodically felt something tighten around my neck. This occurred every few minutes and woke me from sleep each time. It really felt like someone or something was choking me.

And you know what? It's making me nervous writing this down. By doing so, I'm acknowledging that I witnessed these things. So no more on this subject, especially when I have to get to bed in ten minutes.


Not sleeping tight,

Ricky