Thursday, March 20, 2008

Readership Get!

It pains me to walk in the shoes of my readers. I know their typical day consists solely of refreshing www.rickyroutes.blogspot.com every 2.4 minutes, waiting, oh patiently waiting for an update. And alas, they rarely come. For this, I give my apologies.

But on to things. Granny M's service and funeral were beautiful and moving. There was a lot of crying, but also a lot of closure. I think we are all at peace within, though the 4th of July will never be the same. Witness below, in order for Granny M to receive offerings in the afterlife, according to tradition, we had to burn paper replicas. This is us sending her a car and maid/butler. Quick story: I just learned that Granny M always wished she had learned to drive so that she could take us places.




Also we are coming dangerously close to closing the deal on our house. Scary times. Here's a peek at the progress. Right now, the completion date is slated for April 15.




Speaking of taxes, this is the first time I OWE California money! I hate this state.


Rhyme time,

Ricky