Saturday, August 16, 2008

Alaska and You Shall Receive

Hmm, it's been a week since we've returned from Alaska and not yet a peep (unless you've seen my Facebook which saw a status change).

And well, here's your peep, but you won't get much more than this at this time. I just haven't nor currently have the time to post a bunch of pictures or post some summaries.

This week had me scrambling to book a flight, hotel, and rental car for Angel Wing Jasmine's big day! Her wedding is fast approaching and I've yet to get a wedding gift! Sheebus!

I also have plans to edit together a music video of Alaska and videos in general of our excursions. Look for those, but don't hold your breath. I really hope to get to it though.

Meanwhile, am I the only one in America who can't stand having Michael Phelps jammed down our throats? So he's America's only hope at anything this Olympics, but Jebus, stop covering everything about him from his diet to his overbite. I'm over it.


Moody,

Ricky