Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm a Cube!

My co-worker told me that. She is a self-proclaimed math geek and she has the shirt to prove it.

But enough about other people. Let's talk about me, baby. I am the big fat twentyseven. That... is a higher number than last time. But at this point another year is nothing to fret about. Of course, that is until I turn the dreaded 30 and I take that leap right over a cliff. I kid!

In all honesty, this was a very good birthday. With my succumbing to Facebook, I received a shiiteload of birthday wishes from so many friends, many of which I have not seen nor spoken to in years. I also claimed me a free burger at Red Robin and the workers sang to me. I also had lunch at California Kabob Kitchen. We found out that our favorite cook down in the cafeteria, who was fired for being outspoken, got her job back after months of protests and demonstrations. I had peach pie and Summer Peach Pie ice cream with my department. And gifts have started to trickle in! From Mr. Mikey and his lady friend, I got two Playstation 3 games (Call of Duty 4 and Dark Sector) and a Wii shirt. From Angel Wing Jasmine, I received the Wii game Boom Blox and The Art of WALL•E book. From Catwoman, I received a nice Starbucks gift card.

So all in all, it was a very good day.


No longer square,

Ricky