Sunday, October 04, 2009

Japan Bound

Oh my gog. In two days we will be headed to Japan and then Taiwan. Gone for three weeks. I have done zero planning for this trip. Really all I know that I want to do in Japan is see the Tokyo Disney Resort and Shibuya. I feel that this will just be a hint of what I want to see in Japan since I don't know what to expect really. Wish we were spending more time there, but I guess I should save some time for next time! This will not be my only visit.

When I was in New York for Ellvin Kelvin and Amazing Grace's wedding, I got a little homesick missing my friends. That was only one week. Three weeks might take its toll on my yearning for friends, but who knows. I look forward to spending time with my family. I know we will have a hugely great time.

Lots of pictures will be taken and I promise to actually post some here. So stay tuned. Will miss you!


Already homesick,

Ricky