Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Return to Blogger

Is this thing on..?

Hiya! As I sit here in my new condo in Hollywood; living alone with a full belly from an expensive and delicious dinner from The Gorbals; listening to Fall Out Boy sing "What's This?" from The Nightmare Before Christmas; knowing that I should be folding the shirts and pants that are scattered across my bed; I realized something..

I want to be that guy who BLOGS about his life again!!

That's right. I miss this. But more importantly, I miss having periodic documentation of my life. You see, time passes much too fast. Years tend to blur and before you know it, you can't remember when things took place (let alone if they took place at all). I was just reading a blog post from 2003 and it brought back so many memories. After rereading that entry, I remembered that day like it was yesterday. And I want that back!

Yes, I will have all of last year missing; and I'm sure there are a bunch of great stories I will forget 10 years from now (that is to say if this blog still exists), but I must move forward. I think I will try to pull a LOST and flashback to the past year while simultaneously commentating on the present/future. So in the coming weeks, get ready for a 2010/2011 dump.

And it smells like drama! You'll see..


Blogging,

Ricky