Monday, August 22, 2011

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick..

BOOM.

It's finally happened. I'm no longer a 20-something. I've entered my 30's; or as many would put it, my dirty flirty herty gerty thirties.

But am I freaking out? Not really, no. Although I feel like I missed out on a lot of my twenties, I intend on making up for it plenty in my thirties.

But I feel like I'm exactly where I want to be right now in my life. I recently got a promotion at work from Competitive Analyst to Product Support Director. And of course earlier this year I made the big and necessary move to Hollywood. So, new job, new home, new friends, new nightlife, new haircut (kinda); new start! Hoping to add a new relationship sometime soon..

But first. I have to run a damn half marathon. Damn. That's in two weeks.

Eep.