Friday, July 25, 2003

Backin' Outta Arizona


How quickly a mind changes.

I don't know why exactly, but I'm just not feeling in the rightest of minds to head down to Arizona this weekend/today. I just finished my Spanish final (by the way, does anyone know who Frida Kohbol is? Or what cortar corbillo means?) and therefore it's only hitting me now that I am OFFICIALLY done with college. Should be getting my sweet sweet diploma in the mail in about 5 months...

Anyway, I'm just really tired, cranky, depressed, indifferent, bored, etc... that I don't feel much like sitting in a car for 6 hours just to sit on a boat for a few hours.

Or maybe it's because I told Angel Wing Jasmine that I'd go dirt bike riding with her this weekend.

Whatever the case, I don't think I'm going to head down to Arizona this weekend. Maybe another time. Or perhaps, and it's happened before, I will change my mind and the next blogger you see will feature my adventures on the lake.

Anyway, right now I'm watching ESPN and waiting for a commercial that Angel Wing Jasmine and I are in, filmed at Disney's California Adventure after a Moto X show. I hate this waiting...



Antsy in the car,

Ricky

____________________________________________________________________________________________________