Thursday, July 10, 2003

Okay, let me explainar,

Tuesday night, I was scrambling to study for a midterm. There were so many vocab words that I decided to make flash cards. I haven't made flash cards since high school!

Anyway, that's why I had that sudden outburst. Had to study, felt stressed, ended up getting 140.5/150 points. Go figure eh? But I always panic before an exam. It's just human nature.

Only two more weeks of Spanish left. This is how it breaks down. I get through one presentation next Thursday and I'm home free. All that's left is the final, but the tests have proved remarkably easy. I'm really understanding this spanish stuff moreso now than back in high school.

In other news, I went to the X games Xperience again and this time bought an X games hat for the Moto X athletes to sign. It's gonna look bitchin' after I have all the signatures. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get Ronnie Renner's John Hancock on there because he isn't going to be back, but at least I have his sig on a postcard.

And Pirates of the Caribbean the movie is pretty cool! Sure it's overly long, slow at times, jokes fall flat, but Johnny Depp sure made me a fan of his work. What a great character. So hilarious. And the movie's plot and special effects are top notch.

Now, let me enjoy my weekend, will ya?



Still the worst pirate anyone has ever seen,

"Captain" Ricky

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________