Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Soon... I Walk Haight Street to the Store


Things are picking up this week. Why you ask? Well, I shall enlighten you...

Keeping me busy this week is the task of learning Macromedia Flash. Finally a professional tool to make really great animated sequences. I'm really down for starting up or being part of a site like Home Star Runner.

I'm also really digging Dashboard Confessional now. There are still a few songs I prefer not listening to, but overall, I like the CD and the songs are catchy now.

Tomorrow, I'm going to watch Matrix Revolutions with Timotei. I really didn't care much for the second one. It was rather ho-hum. So, imagine my excitement for this final chapter. Just doesn't really grab me like Kill Bill: Volume 2 will. But, I suppose I'll just watch it for the sake of saying I watched it.

Thursday, I will be hitting the road with Erico Suave and MacArthur to visit Princess Karlita in San Francisco to check out her new gig. I have no idea what to expect from this weekend, but there will probably be plenty of rain and drinking. Oh yeah, we're also watching a Cirque du Soleil show up there called Alegria. I return on Sunday night, so try not to miss me too much.



Seeing visions of caramel apples on a motorcycle drive-by,

Ricky

_________________________________________________________________________