Sunday, November 02, 2003

Sitka, Denahi, and Kenai = Ellvin Kelvin, Timotei, and Ricky Routes = Alvin, Simon, Theodore


Just chiming in to say that I saw Brother Bear and it was a pretty good movie. When I first saw the trailers, I thought it would be overly sappy and just way too cutesy. Thank god it wasn't like that. I'm kind of angry that they never touched on the dramatic sequences involved in the story.

Anyway, it was very enjoyable, not really that funny (some good laughs though), and a good message. The background nature shots are amazingly cool. I could just watch those all day on DVD. Really nice stuff. The moose got kinda tired though.

Anyway, that's all I feel like saying. Check back later for more interesting crap.



Dashboard confessing,

Ricky

_________________________________________________________________________