Sunday, December 21, 2003

Alquilar - Last Minute Extension of my "Dynamite December Daze"


Yesterday, I had to wake up early to help Father Routes at the Los Angeles property. Timotei and I had to unload 100 heavy cinder blocks from the truck and then load on a bunch of scrap wood. It sucked!

However, meanwhile, Samantha Wu and her boyfriend Faux-hawk Ernie and Cousin Spacey were waiting at the Wilshire Theater since 6am for front row tickets to Rent.
Because they were able to buy 2 tickets per person, Samantha Wu called me up and asked if I wanted to go.

I did, but I wasn't sure how I would have time to get there, seeing as the show started at 2pm and I was helping Father Routes till then. But Father Routes, being as cool as he is, helped us finish in time and then dropped me off at Lee Leman's house. Along with Prisoner Tribbiani who is back from New York, we drove to Wilshire Theater where Cousin Spacey was waiting with our tickets. Tickets were only $22! What a deal!

We saw the show, which I actually understood this time, and it was great. Some things that bugged...

1) The guy who played Roger looked like the lead singer from Nickelback and sang kinda weird.
2) The guy who played Mark had a lisp that was bugging the sh** out of me.
3) The whole cast basically had a lisp, so during Seasons of Love, it sounded kinda leaky.

But overall, I really enjoyed it and I knew I loved the music. I want the soundtrack now. I'm tired of this mp3 crap.

So just when you thought my Great December Events were done... think again!

Next is Christmas!!! Lately, I haven't been all that excited for Christmas, but this year... I'm really looking forward to hanging with the family.

P.S. I had a really weird dream yesterday... so weird in fact that I woke up and wrote it down. I'll tell you all about it in my next blog.



Mooooooooing,

Ricky

_________________________________________________________________________