Sunday, August 15, 2004

I'm a Cheap Bastard!


Oh, humble day; for I have just discovered the joys of coupon savings!

Since I'm on my own for a while, I've been pretty bored at home. Cabin fever has struck and I'm forced to clean up a bit. Yesterday night, I was picking up some papers from the ground when I saw a few coupons for groceries I wanted. So instead of tossing them in the trash like I normally do, I clipped them. And today, I went to Vons.

Armed with a shopping cart and my coupons in hand, I went down the aisles and matched each picture to the product. To my surprise, some of the items I was getting were on sale with Vons Club too! So I saved like a brother thumper!

I think this coming Sunday, I'm gonna get the LA Times and save some more cash (on products I wouldn't normally buy).

Well it's back to work tomorrow to earn the ability to save some money on groceries.



Cookies, ice cream, and seventeen dollars richer,

Thrifty
_________________________________________________________________________