Tuesday, September 07, 2004

In Seven Days... Florida is... Ivan's?


That's right... in exactly one week, I will be back at Walt Disney World. This trip couldn't have come any slower. Well, it started off at what seemed like lightyears away, but it quickly snuck up on us all. But now that it's here, I'm worried our vacation might be ruined by Hurricane Ivan. That bastard! As if Florida needed another hit after Frances and the Charley Horse.

But, we'll be going anyway. Blown away or not, we'll be there. I'll be that guy on the news who is being whipped around by the 115 mph winds in a thin blue poncho.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm really excited! I just wanna get to Florida and ride Buzz Lightyear, see Illuminations, watch Philharmagic, and aggravate my allergies at Animal Kingdom again!

Interesting. I really don't have much more to say tonight. Well, Scrubs is on soon and VH1's Bands Reunited is reuniting New Kids on the Block at 10pm, so I wanna see how that turns out.

UPDATE: Three members, including Joey McIntyre, didn't wanna do it. Ban Wicked!

Fun times!



Pulling me under your weather patterns, your cold fronts, and the rain,

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________