Saturday, November 20, 2004

Snake. Why did it have to be Snake?


After anticipating the release of The Incredibles for almost the entire year, I forgot about the other things I was excited to be released.

One of those things was Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty continue to be some of my all-time favorite games. The first one is the best, however, because of its story mainly.

Now, years later, comes the supposedly final installment. I picked it up yesterday and started playing. This time, you are Naked Snake and you have to maneuver through a forest filled with poisonous snakes and frogs (that you have to eat to regain stamina) to bring back some important figure head. And after playing for about 3 hours, I'm stuck. I can't get passed this one part where there are 5 or 6 guards. I used to be so good at these games, but now I'm having trouble stealthing. I think it's the game's fault. Why are you so damn hard???

In other news around the globe, Ellvin Kelvin got back earlier this week and has been doing nothing but catching up on Smallville episodes, playing his Fantasy Football and Basketball, and working out some. Gee, must be freakin' nice to just sit at home and do diddly-squat. How I envy that bastard.



In need of a vacation, pronto,

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________