Friday, February 25, 2005

Friday Night Cabin Fever


I'm going freakin' nuts here. I am going insane. Really insane. I'm about ready to scream, crawl out of my skin, and run straight into a wall just because I feel all clammy inside.

I think it might be because I worked out earlier today. After a workout, sometimes it feels good. However, sometimes it makes you the most uncomfortable you've ever been in your life and you'll find yourself wanting to hurl yourself off a cliff.

Couple this miserableness with the fact that it's been harder for me to breathe lately and you have one very annoyed and irritated GOD PLEASE SOMEONE PUNCH ME IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm antsy. I'm pissy. I'm irritable. I'm jittery. I'm smelly. I'm masochistic (at the moment). I'm volatile. I'm moody. I'm flatulent. I'm itchy. I'm crabby. I'm bored. I'm tired. I'm hyper. I'm going to scream if I don't end this blog right now.



Having a case of writer's blog,

Sickly
_________________________________________________________________________