Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Year of Me


Gong hay, you big fat choy.

Yes, move over cakesniffers. It's my year. It's the year of the rooster. The year of the chicken. The year of the things that everything tastes like. Does that sound nasty?

Anyway, apparently something is amiss with this year and all who were born under the Rooster. BA GOK! My parents explain that something with the last years and the first years makes this year squashed between two years and that's bad. Believe it or not, that's verbatim! So I was told to carry this good luck charm that should send away bad luck. For all you other Roosters out there, you're screwed.

In other news, last night, I fell asleep and found that I was having trouble breathing. It felt as if my throat was numb and closing shut which obviously made it harder to breathe. So, being the Who-Careser I am, I went to the gym this morning and ran on the treadmill. Sadly, I only ran 3/4 of a mile before my throat started to close up again. Suddenly I had extreme shortness of breath and fell under a dizzy spell. I left the gym immediately, but felt like throwing up outside. I had to sit on a curb for 10 minutes to catch my breath and level my head before driving home. I was really scared. Actually it's still pretty scary thinking about it. I hope I'm just getting a cold or something.

But then again, I didn't have my good luck charm with me, so maybe it's the Rooster's Curse!



Never running again,

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________