Monday, March 21, 2005

Routes Hits a Road Block


Well, it looks like I won't be jump-starting my website this weekend. Lee Leman pointed out to me that the California Science Center does not allow pictures for personal use in the Body Worlds 2 exhibit.

I also wrote to them a few days ago asking if pictures were allowed and this is what I got back:

"I'm sorry but no personal photography is allowed in the Body Worlds 2 exhibit. Only credentialed working media who have signed user agreements prior to entering are allowed to use cameras in the exhibit."

Okay, so I vehemently believe that my website is a reputable media source. What other site reviews both Proactiv and Chicken McNuggets? Where do I get credentialized, dammit!

Oh well. I'm pretty sure everything in the exhibit will look like this:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



There, I just saved you twelve bucks.

I don't even really want to go any more. Why go somewhere if you can't get a picture to prove you were there or prove you picked a corpse's nose? I guess I could learn something. I'd still rather just skin my own hobo...



Disappointed and pissed-off, or pissadointed,

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________