Saturday, March 19, 2005

Slow Motion


Can you believe how much things have slowed down as of late?

I don't know about you, but I'm bored as cancer on a cucumber salad with chives. And you know how much those chives stink.

But to bring you up to date on this very boring Saturday, I am currently typing a blog. Not just any blog, but a doobie of a blog; one that should entertain and excite throughout the night. Yup. Yup. I like beans. Well, sometimes. When they're cooked right and not too dry and pastelike.

Boy, this is going well, ain't it?

I do have some news to report. I recently reserved some tickets to Wicked when the tour comes to Los Angeles at the Pantages. I've heard that it'll be really hard to get tickets the normal way when they go on sale to the public on April 3, so I got together a group and bought group tickets (which went on sale sometime last month). So basically, I'm rounding up over $2,000 for a show I've seen twice already! Well, it's a damn good show, so I don't mind. I'm happy that my family will get to see the show. Some of them have been dying to see it.

And in other news, I'll be going to that Body Worlds 2 exhibit at the California Science Center next Saturday. I've heard a lot about it and am really interested in seeing all the specimens. It's really rather creepy. They take a bunch of dead bodies and remove the skin. Then they place the cadavers in everyday poses so you can view how muscles and tissue move and stretch and stuff. I'm wondering if there will be a weird smell of rotting flesh or formaldehyde. We'll see though. And I freakin' promise that if I'm allowed to take pictures, I will put up a formal route on this visit. Mark my words.



Marking,

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________