Monday, March 14, 2005

Ev'wryone Wittle Bit Lacist


So I was on the bus recently and I sat in front of two African American chaps who were engaging in a stimulating conversation.

Being the nosy eavesdropper I am, I was very shocked by what I rudely overheard. In the following description, the word "Tigger" will be used in place of a word that I dare not repeat.

Here's what I heard:

"Yo tigger, that tigger was so f***in' tigger that when she ate tigger food tigger man, I was tigger like hatin' and I told the tigger that tigga sh** tigger. Tigger man tigger food tigga."

Yeah, I'm not overexaggerating here. I don't know why they have to use that word so much. They were using it so much that even I was offended.

This world can be so retarded, I swear.



Clinkin' clink motha clink clink,

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________