Monday, September 12, 2005

Jebus Lucky Gusta


I don't even know what that title means. All I know is that I'm incredibly, lucky stars happy that I PASSED THE SERIES 6 EXAM!!!

Jebus!

Here's the thing:

I studied ALL OF SUNDAY... SERIOUSLY ALL OF IT. ALL DAMN SUNDAY and all night last night into this morning and noon... taking periodic 15 minute naps waking up by the alarm on my phone. I went to the testing center early and was having massive dry heaves from anxiety. There was a pool of loogies next to my car as a result. I went in packed to the gills full of investment information. The book provided by the test prep center even contradicted many of what it wrote. I took the test. It was hard.

In order to pass, you need to get 70 out of 100 questions correct; or 70%.

Guess what my score was...

Seventy freakin' percent! I got the bare minimum. 70 questions correct!

I could not believe it when I saw it. They have to calculate your score right in front of you and it's excruciating. And through my fingers, I saw my score.

It was then that I blurted out "I can't believe it!" Luckily everyone else was done testing and I was the only one left in there. On my drive home, I was on such a high. I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. I've never been so happy to get a C-.

So now my life can resume. I can look back at these last two months of blogs and laugh. Bring on Knott's Berry Farm this Saturday and Lost next week!



So happy. And exhausted. Good night.

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________