Sunday, December 04, 2005

Conquering Laundry Hill


You know, I always have the feeling that I don't have any nice clothes to wear. But it's hard to back that feeling up when you have a huge mound of dirty laundry taking up the entire bathroom floor. Well after three weeks of going through drawers of clothes that I normally would never wear, it was time to do the laundry. But five loads of clothes is a load of hogwash. And having to iron things, such a damn pain. Which is why I've decided to hire a maid. Not so much "hire" as it is "forced into slavery." Any takers?

Yeebers, I don't think I have much more to say. I had a little movie night yesterday. I saw Polar Express which was okay. Nice to look at, but the story was desperate for your attention that it threw every little thing it could at you. And it's got like 50 roller coaster type shots that get really old. I also finally saw Newsies and I thought it was awesome! I had heard some of the soundtrack from Angel Wing Jasmine and couldn't get passed all the New Yorkian accents in the singing. But after seeing the movie and hearing the songs in context, I love the music. All the songs are really catchy. I was gonna try and dress up as Bender next year for Halloween, but I think I'll be a newsboy instead. And given that my chimney sweep costume is very similar (I think people even thought I was going for newsboy), it should be very very easy to pull off. And finally a reason to get suspenders!

I'll leave it at that for today. Keep it nice and short and sweet for ya'll. You can go out and about and do something productive today. Me? I'm going to hang some Christmas lights around our house; something we haven't done here in probably ten years or so.



Carrying the banner,

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________