Friday, December 09, 2005

Perplex-mas


'Tis the season for giving... or in my case, the season for not giving a damn.

Confession: I'm just not in a gift buying mood this year. I've got plenty of gifts to get, but for a change, I have no idea what to get anyone. I feel like I've exhausted my supply of gift ideas for friends. I've resorted to asking around. But I've got some gifts down, some gifts arriving via snail mail, and some gifts I'm totally screwed because I still have no idea. But mostly, I've been going shopping with the "one for you, one for me" protocol... and more than half of my shopping is "one for me."

I'm sorry, but good deals equates to me purchase. Let me list the things I've recently bought so that those who are shopping for gifts for me can return what they got for me when I most likely name it.

1. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within for PS2
2. Animal Crossing: Wild World for Nintendo DS
3. Sonic Rush for Nintendo DS
4. Workout bands

And now, a brand new feature for my blog. Wacky Workout Tips gives me the opportunity to share with my readers effective training routines and tips for a better body and a better you.



Wacky Workout Tip #1:

For the ultimate ab workout, try desperately holding in a fart while you do crunches. I tried it today and I've never had my stomach muscles work so hard in my life. So the next time you really need to cut a big fat one, drop down to the floor and do 3 sets of 25. And remember that breathing is very important. Make sure you inhale and expel and exhale.



Dookie is a funny word,

Iron Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________