Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lousy Smarch Weather

As I type, I'm currently on the train homebound from Los Angeles. My Nintendo DS battery has passed away and I've left my iPod earphones at home for the third day straight. So with no other options to pass the time, I'm forced to write this blog entry. It's not as if I don't enjoy writing these out... I do! It's just that lately it's been more of a chore that I put off (much like the gym).

Well here's the 818 on my 724. I'm busy as Hello Beaver (new Sanrio character) at work. Seriously. Like really ultimately stupendously stupular preoccupado. Seriosimo. I'm not lying. My boss has me on that project that I'm heading (which is turning out to be more work than anyone anticipated). I've been playing backup for two of my co-workers who are out of office. I'm trying to maintain my normal day-to-day testing duties. And I'm getting more side projects from my boss to do. I'm dealing with all this fine though. Just taking it one step at a time.

February was an odd month at work. For starters, one of our contracted programmers passed away suddenly. Then on that same day, one of my co-workers found out that her 25 year old single son knocked up his girlfriend. This week, we're having two catered parties. I'm down for the free food, but could this month have anymore highs and lows (not that having a baby is a "low.")

But so long bizarre month of February and hello gleeful March badness! It starts off with a whiz-bang backflip. This Saturday, after SEVEN months of planning and payments, we're finally seeing Wicked! Yes, I do realize that it will be my fifth viewing of the show, but I don't care. I'm excited for it.

Now that I think back at all the headaches this Wicked planning thing has been (though I did find 40 homes for the tickets relatively fast), I'm getting stressed out just reminiscing. It's a stressful time right now. So busy. When can I slow it down again?


Bizzy,

Ricky