Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Worst Stressed List

I'm stressed out right now. There are just too many things going on and many of them are unnecessary and that ain't not good, no?

1. I scooped up another Wicked group order and was given a date sooner than I had ever thought I'd get: July 6. Not remembering that group orders have to pay 90 days in advance, I was taken aback when they requested FULL payment due this Friday! That left me with 4 days to find 50 people to go! Well, I asked anyone I could think of and so far have a good group coming. But Jebus, if I haven't said it before, this (or the next one) should be the last time I handle one of these events.

2. I also have an Avenue Q group order. Deposit is due later this month.

3. The project I'm heading at work is near completion and will be unleashed into the wild very soon. I'm excited, but stressed! There's a lot to cover as we near the release.

4. Taxes! Why can't I just sit down and do them dammit???

5. I woke up yesterday morning and felt FAT. This stress just makes me want to eat.

6. NBC keeps jerking Scrubs around. But that's no surprise.

7. I had major gas after eating Spicy Crab California Rolls yesterday from the cafeteria at work. Seriously, after I finished that last one, I had to have farted every 6.3 seconds.

That's my list. I'm gonna try and defuse it though with some video games (Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Theme Park DS, Star Fox 64) and a new book (Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill).


Making lists and checking them once,

Ricky