Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Fan's Plan

Come June 1st, I may find out that I've taken on more than I can chew.

You see, on the night of June 1st, we be taking off for New York for Ellvin Kelvin's graduation. It's a red eye flight at midnight. Flash backward to earlier this week and yapsap! Rufio, my favoriteous of favorite bands in the favorite, comes back from the dead and decides to do a Farewell show in Pomona on June 1st!

JUST MY FREAKIN' LUCK!

So what is an obsessed fan to do? Hell, I just told everyone that I am going to this concert. Nothing could keep me from it. Although there is one catch. It starts at 8pm and the latest I can leave there is 9:30pm to get home by 10pm to get to the airport in time for the midnight flight. So, if there's an opening act, I'm screwed. I'm hedging my bets (and praying to Pod) that it's only Rufio playing. Please Pod, oh, please please please. If anything though, I'll be snatching up a shirt or two.

So this plan has the potential to go very bad. But seriously, I couldn't live with myself if I didn't at least try to go. The only thing that has me pissed off is that Ticketmaster imposes so much freakin' extra charges that I HATE their asses. Completely. So far as I can help it, I will try my damndest never to buy from Ticketmaster again.

Oh and tomorrow is the Relient K concert! Flug yeah! Mama likes.


Just wasted 74 seconds of your life,

Ricky