Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fore!

Not that I've golfed... ever, but you try thinking of a new blog title each time.

The reason fore! this entry is my BIG blogiversary! Yes sirs, it's been four tragical years of talking about absolute nothingness and I'm cool with that.



To celebrate, the lovely K-mart introduced me to GREEN TEA SENSATION smoothies at Robeks. Yes, after ordering several smoothies that have all tasted the same (like JELL-O mix), I've been shown something absolutely brilliant at that store. It really is so damn good. I am officially excited that a Robeks is opening in the building where I work.

Yet, this little blurb about Green Tea smoothies doesn't seem adequate enough to be the blog of my blog's fourth birthday. But like the bad parent I'm bound to become in the future, my blog child can suck it for all I care. I'm cool with it.


Singing the song of purple summer,

Ricky