Saturday, July 07, 2007

Se7en

It's days like today that force me to write a blog because these types of days will never again happen in my lifetime. July 7, 2007.

7-7-7.

If only I could see that in Vegas! Humina humina cha-ching!

But seriously, there's no real substance to this entry; just me seizing an opportunity to log in the fact that, yes, I was alive during this momentous occasion and, yes, I was aware that it was a spectacular day in history. How spectacular is it, you ask? Well for one thing, I charged my phone today. That's pretty awesomastic. I also ate a creampuff. Pretty sublime, I'd say. Oh, and a churro. Gimme props yo.

All-in-all, today was a pretty spontifurific smizithon. And if you don't know what that is, then maybe YOU need to read up on your Battlestar Galactica! Nerd.

In other news, went and saw Wicked again. 'Twas good.


Beam me up,

Ricky