Saturday, January 05, 2008

Oh... Eight

Eight days into this '08 new year and here's the first post! But you know, not much to talk about. Just letting you know I'm still here, alive and kicking.

Our new house is going vertical! Seeing as from the start of the framework to the closing date is around 4 months, we're looking at late April / early May to move in!

I have way too many Wii accessories.

Looking forward to Cloverfield and a true Vegas trip to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr.

Eagerly awaiting LOST's return. Can't wait to play No More Heroes.

Busy at work with two simultaneous projects.

Lastly, and this is just a note to myself, I ended a 15+ year tradition. Since I was really young, I wrote a year end wrap up in the form of a letter to myself. For the past few years, it's been a chore to look back and remember all that I did that was important to me. But with this blog, I feel as if I no longer need to continue the tradition, since everything is pretty much documented here. So, with technology come obsolete traditions. All things must come to an end.


Starting anew,

Ricky