Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Have A Dream...

...a recurring dream actually.

I'm at home and I suddenly realize that I have three term papers due tomorrow. What's worse is that I haven't gone to any of my classes since the start of the quarter and it's too late to drop them. Basically, I'm screwed. I panic because it's crunch time and I can't even find the textbooks to do the assignments. And then I think - wait, I'm done with school. And I wake up. And it's the best feeling in the world realizing that I don't have these crappy assignments to do.

I've had this dream many times before. Sometimes it's finals week and I haven't been to class. But it always evokes the exact same feeling of anxiety and then overwhelming relief when I wake up. This is just one of the many ways college has scarred me for life.


Whooping,

Ricky