Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SCORE!

I've recently been buying things from www.drugstore.com. It's like Amazon, but they sell drugs.

Prescription drugs! Jebus, what do you take me for?

But they sell other things too. Well, the great thing is that, like Amazon, they don't charge tax on your orders. And, like Amazon, they offer free shipping with orders $25 and over. The one drawback is that delivery takes about a week. But, unlike Amazon, drugstore.com gives you a percentage back from your order redeemable on a future purchase. And boy do they want you to spend that credit!

I received, just about every other day, a reminder email that my credit was expiring soon. Seriously. Like bugging me serious. So I went and browsed the site to see what I could buy in order to spend my $1.27 credit. I found a few items that could be useful: a Clorox Toilet Wand, deodorant, a lint remover roller, a toothbrush.

When they arrived today, I found a nice surprise! They had accidentally included a FURminator deShedding Tool! As the product page describes, it "reduces shedding up to 90 percent by removing the loose, dead undercoat without damaging the topcoat. This tool is recommended for medium dogs and cats."

I'm totally taking this as a sign. I've been waiting a very long time for this. I'm going to finally rid my back of that pesky back hair. It's so bad back there that it's entirely matted.

Plus, I think I'll get a dog to help me deShed those hard to reach aureolas.


I'll be back,

Ricky