Monday, June 30, 2008

Coming Soon: Blog Entries!

At first glance, it may seem like I'm avoiding updates and the like. But the truth of the matter is, I don't have the internet capabilities to post. Really.

If I had the ability to post, I would tell you about life with a new Playstation 3 that Ellvin Kelvin gave us.

If I had access to the internet, I would write about how playing Metal Gear Solid 4 is hard as hell after being spoiled by the intuitive play mechanics of the Wii.

If I could log into blogger.com, I would report on how our beloved Famous Dave's restaurant has made it out to a location near us!

If only, I would discuss staying alone in a huge new house.

If, I'd... Wall-E is so awesome!

... Nestlé Tollhouse Café Twisters (two fresh baked cookies of choice surrounding a scoop of ice cream of choice) are fantastic.

... ceiling fans are a bitch to assemble.

... houses are expensive and even more expensive to fill.

... people have services for every stupid thing for new homes (meat delivery, water softening, etc.).

... running around the park.

... ghetto Corona.

... fireworks in the park and ashes in the eyes.

... buying 16 new chairs for $12 a piece.

... Angel Wing Jasmine's upcoming wedding!

There's so much to talk about, but internet is slow to come by. But patience Iago, patience! Soon.


Super Summarize Me,

Ricky