Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good Times; Good Eats; Getting Fat

It's a good time right now. Scrubs is back for a supposed final season (and it is really good) and Lost is almost back!!! Erico Suave, MacArthur, The Coxsmiths, and I just booked our flights to Orlando for our Spring Attractioning in Walt Disney World! Also Ellvin Kelvin is coming back in a few days with Amazing Grace. We are going to go snowboarding (first time since my infamous walk-down-the-mountain of shame) and visit Disneyland.

But there's always a catch. Usually by this time each year, I shed my extra holiday poundage. Not so much this year. I'm still a bloated cow. I went from being extra skinny with the help of P90X, but Thanksgiving, Las Vegas, and Christmas interrupted my 90 days and now I'm as big as ever.

Well I'm trying to put a stop to it. As I may have mentioned, we are going to visit a water park in Florida this year. That means I've got to get my six pack back in T-minus three months. Shit. You'd think I'd stop eating so much, but no.

Maybe I'll just wear a stylish shawl around my waist at all times.


Maybe,

Ricky