Wednesday, August 13, 2003

The Cure for my Summer Boredom Blues


Nothing interesting has happened in the past few days, though I can tell you what I've purchased at my local Best Buy.

I bought Mario Golf for Gamecube because I enjoyed the hell out of that N64 version. The game is really fun, but also challenging. I guess that's a good thing, but who knows.

Yesterday I bought the Futurama Volume 2 DVD. The commentary on every episode is very interesting, informative, and often times hilarious. It feels like I'm watching the show with the producers, writers, and voice actors next to me. I especially love hearing them crack up at the show's jokes. I still got 4 more episodes to watch before I throw it on the shelf.

And K-Mart, bring back my Volume 1 DVD! You've had it for like a month and a half!

At this moment, I'm watching this retarded slasher spoof "Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th." It's so badly written that I haven't laughed once. They're lucky nothing else is on TV.

Tomorrow brings a fun filled day with Angel Wing Jasmine. She's come back from up north to rescue me. Right now, the plans are as follows:

- Eat lunch at El Torito Grill
- Rollerblading somewhere
- Thinking of what else to do

So until then thank you and good night.

X Games Los Angeles in 3 days!



Shrieking because I'm watching a crappy poor excuse for a horror movie parody,

Ricky

_____________________________________________________________________________