Thursday, August 07, 2003

Vindication & a Skunk


Excitement hits the Routes Residence on an otherwise quiet and listless Thursday night.

Things have been pretty dull. I suppose I should start my job search, but I don't think Jamba Juice is hiring just yet...

Today's real fun started at 7pm when I dialed into the Jury hotline only to find out that I have "completed" my jury service since they failed to call my group number. It must have something to do with summertime or something. Because it's too hot to do a crime, there are less trials around August. Well that's my theory anyway and I'm sticking to it.

Then, at around 11:20pm, we had a skunk stop by the side of our house and spray the whole lot with his butt. Lucky for us we have plenty of matches.

Well I'm tired, so, so goes another day.

X Games Los Angeles in 9 days!



Lighting farts on skunks just to see how they like it,

Ricky

____________________________________________________________________________________________________