Sunday, September 07, 2003

An Early Edition with Some Breaking Thoughts


Sunday morning. I just woke up like 10 minutes ago with something fresh in my mind.

At around 1:30am this morning, Angel Wing Jasmine called the cell and had some huge news. She officially broke up with Mr. Margaritaville (so expect that name to never show up on The Routes again). After many months of fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, fighting, making up, and Care Bears, she finally cut the cord in a pretty sour ending. But I don't think she wants me really talking about that, so I'll move along.

Now she's seeing a Pro-MotoX rider. I know, you're probably thinking what I was thinking (WHATTT??? Is this for real?) I'll reveal his name another time, but as she was talking about how nice and great he was, I got mixed feelings. It's absolutely amazing that she's getting with this guy. She can get backstage on some shows, stand in the pit to support her man, go to crazy LBZ parties, but that probably means less time hanging with me. Yeah yeah, that sounds rather selfish, but that's what I'm thinking.

With Mr. Margaritaville, it always seemed like she had a better time when away from him and hanging out with me. But I seriously have a hard time believing that this will be the case with Pro-Boy.

It's not just some ordinary guy this time. It's like a celebrity... and how do I compete with that???

I guess I'll just have to wait it out. Meanwhile I'll practice my backwards blading and move into jumps and stuff because that's the only sport my parents will let me do without medical insurance. Actually, I'd better not say anything or they'll take that away too.

I am so damn boring.



Wondering, "so why am I waiting, this time that I'm wasting?"

Ricky

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________