Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Ricky Routes Thoughts and Unnecessary Criticism: Now 32% Shorter and 6% Better!


Do you feel that? That breeze... it's kinda getting cold, isn't it? Well, that's because things have been awfully long-winded here.

Get it? Ehh? Do ya? Do you get it???

Anyway, I've found that I'm blabbing on and on for far too long and frankly, it's boring me. So it must be killing brain cells in each of you also. Can I get an "Amen?"

Therefore, I've decided to cut to the point from now on. No more of this "...and then I got a cup, but the one I got said 'World's #1 Mom,' so I couldn't use it because I'd be lying if I did, but I will eventually get there soon, and then I'll rule the world, but I wonder if I can just leave the Middle East off my property because I really don't like the feeling of flying shrapnel in my eye, and plus, but don't tell anyone, I'm a little racist towards sand, but ONLY because of this one time when I stepped on an hourglass and pieces of glass got wedged in my foot, but now that I think about it, I think it is unfair of me to take my aggression out on sand since it didn't do anything to me... I mean, it was the glass that prevented me from playing that soccer game that Saturday morning and caused us to lose the State championship, not the sand... although glass is made from sand, so I think it is in fact justified for me to hate it, you know? But anyway, as I was saying, I think cherries look like butts..."

See what I mean? Without all that useless detail, these entries will be easier on the eyes, not to mention easier on my keyboard.

So let's see, what did I do today? Well, besides show Angel Wing Jasmine around my cluttered house, absolute crap.



Now 78% lazier and 112% uselesser and 0.832% incoherenter,

Ricky

________________________________________________________________________