Tuesday, September 23, 2003

XXX-ray Cavity Search & a Mouthful of Dr. Ohhhhh


Please pardon me for being especially rushed tonight. I'm pissed. Pissed because I was done with another world-class blogger entry and what happens? THE FREAKIN' SITE SHUTS DOWN AND I LOST IT ALL!!!

So here's the gist of what I wrote about:

I'm pretty sure it's because of the alcohol, but I forgot to mention what I did on Saturday. I took a random trip to The Block in Orange with you know who and we saw Cabin Fever. That movie was funny at first, then gross, then funny, then weird, then stupid, then endless, just like this sentence. So, mixed reviews. There were so many plain ridiculous parts. Like, if you just found out you have a flesh-eating virus eating up your back, wouldn't shaving your legs be the last thing on your mind??? And even if you do decide to shave, wouldn't you stop after you find out that you're shaving over your deteriorating flesh??? Oh no, it all has to be even, right? Pah!

Okay, anyway, today I had a random overdue 6 month check up with the dentist. I hate the dentist. My dentist is what you call a beotch-and-a-half. But, she's on maternity leave, so I had Dr. Oh instead, a young Korean lady who could relate with us baby-faced asians.

So anyway, I don't know if it was the nitrous oxide, but it was all laughs in my room; so much so that my mom heard all the laughter from the next room over. I find that when I'm at the dentist, I become the greatest comedian since Tony Little. I joked around and what not and made my dental assistant crack up. She even said I was, quote, "Hilarious!" That's the greatest review I've ever gotten!

I hate that though. Making friends with the dentist and then making them work on my nasty teeth. It makes me feel guilty and bad. And that sonic pick hurts!

The dentist had one little lecture to give. She told me that I should drink soda through a straw so my teeth don't bathe in the carbonation. I asked her about alcohol and she told me that alcohol is also bad and I should order beer with a straw too. WTF??? Well, I never really drank beer in the first place, but if an educated medical doctor ordered it, then it should be done!

My skateboarding injury isn't that bad anymore. But yesterday, I replaced the bloody bandage with a liquid band-aid. It hurt like a mo fo! Having a scraped up elbow makes you miss the overlooked things in life... such as putting your elbows on the dinner table.

In other news, Angel Wing Jasmine got a new tattoo. It's a shadow of a shark in water on her right arm, just under her other tribal tattoo. One down, many to go.



Picking my scab with a sonic pick,

Ricky

_________________________________________________________________________