Saturday, October 18, 2003

As Tired as an Antelope Half Devoured by a Pack of Wild Incestuous Mules


Wow. I'm exhausterbated.

Seriously. I can barely even bare to type this.

Today I went to Disneyland with Timotei, Lee Leman, Charmin and her boyfriend. We were there at 11am to get an early start on the free grub. It was Mother Routes' company's annual company picnic (once again held at Disneyland) and they had a catered lunch with hot dogs, barbeque chicken, potato salad, coleslaw, bread, chips and salsa, cookies, and unlimited flat fountain drinks. I only had one plate because with waking up so early, I was feeling really queasy, wanting so badly to puke up whatever was making me sick. I couldn't puke though, but I was dry heaving all day. So, while tired as all hell, I trudged along and played tour guide.

While trying to get fastpasses for Haunted Mansion Holiday, I met up with an old Routes friend, Jose Canyoosy. He gave me a backdoor pass for the ride which was completely sweet! I love having friends in high places. Thanks Jose!

So we went on that, Indy, Pooh, Pirates, Small World, and Matterhorn.

I slept through Pirates and Small World. It was just way too hot to willingly do ANYTHING today. And I was wearing a black shirt and also forgot to put on deodorant.

Since most every cool ride in Disneyland is closed, we basically did everything we could have, by using fastpasses to their fullest. By 6:30pm, we were done and left for home.

We were supposed to meet up with Razor Ramon and the kids, but they decided not to go until 7pm. So we completely missed them.

I was so happy to leave the resort and return home. Timotei and I stopped by The Hat and got some pastrami dips and chili cheese fries. I still have half a sandwich left.

Okay, all yous people get to bed... because I want to also...



Barfing,

Ricky

__________________________________________________________________________