Wednesday, October 22, 2003

My Stomach Hurts... Let's Make This Quick


Ditto to the subject heading.

I don't know if it was the wontons that I had for dinner or the Sun Chips, Kettle Chips, and Ice Cream I had for lunch, but my stomach is ablaze with rumbles.

Yesterday I got the new Something Corporate album "North" from Target for $6.98. After a few listens, I find that I do like it, but there isn't really a song that catches my eye. They're all sad piano melodies with nice lyrics, but I need a little more bounce to my songs; doesn't hurt to be catchy too.

I also bought the new direct-to-video Batman animated movie, "Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman." I'm always eager to watch new animated Batman adventures, so I was really anticipating this movie. It was good, but not great. The plot was basically "who is Batwoman" and it was extremely predictable. But it's Batman so I can't complain.

Tomorrow brings about no plans, except to watch Scrubs and Friends that SHOULD HAVE been new last week. I hate NBC.



Tired and annoyed,

Ricky

________________________________________________________________________