Thursday, December 04, 2003

Getting All Christmassy


So here's the surprise.

I'm making a very cool christmas card to send out to peeps and I've been working long and hard for the past two days. My eyeballs hurt as a result.

I can't say much about it, but it will definitely be fun!

In other news, I've been having very rumbly stomach aches lately. I think it's because I eat Famous Amos cookies and Funyuns for lunch and linner. If so, it's worth it.

Um, nothing else much to tell you except that I'm about to finish Big Fish the book and it is AWESOME! So funny. I was recently rewatching the trailer and there are things in the movie that aren't in the book. I hope they keep the overall story in tact.



Jeeziuming some crow,

Ricky

_________________________________________________________________________