Tuesday, January 06, 2004

In Seven Days... Florida is Mine


That's right... in exactly one week, I will be at Walt Disney World. I can't believe this trip came so fast. Seemed so far when we were planning it two months ago. I'm gonna try and get some pictures while down there. I'll be there for exactly a whole week... Tuesday to Tuesday. Don't miss me too much.

A notice came in the mail today saying that I can finally pick up my diploma from UCR. I just got two things to say:

1) Bout damn time.
2) Could they be any slower?

And finally, I'm reading The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. It came highly recommended by Prisoner Tribbiani and Ellvin Kelvin, so I finally got down to reading it. It is really really interesting and exciting. First I thought it was a bible like preachy book, but it's actually a murder mystery, suspense, thriller, novel. Complete with an actual story! I'm coming up on Chapter 15, so I'll be writing more about it as I flip through.



Drawing a pentacle on my stomach,

Ricky

_________________________________________________________________________