Saturday, January 31, 2004

Since When Did I Turn Into a Book Worm?


Hmm. A week passed. Actually. A whole month passed.

Most peculiar.

I'm really sorry for the lack of updates to my website (The Routes). Like you care right?

I'm just kind of ashamed to have only one update in the month of January. See here's the thing... Ellvin Kelvin now owns Timotei's digital camera, so Timotei had to buy another one (albeit a better one too). So we were unable to take random pictures during family get-togethers and activities and junk. But once things get back to normal (and we get used to the new camera's settings), I should be back to many updates. And I might actually get to doing that "Who's Who at The Routes" section I've been putting off.

I took the Walt Disney World pictures for developing on Wednesday, so they should be done now. I just have to pick them up. So that update, I promise, will come very shortly.

In other news, I recently went to Barnes & Noble and bought two more books to add to my book club list. Angels & Demons by Dan Brown and Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones. I stopped reading The Phantom Tollbooth to read Angels & Demons which is excellent. It talks about anti-matter and the conflict between science and religion. I bought Howl's Moving Castle, a fantasy book about witches and (um) moving castles, because it's going to be the next Hayao Miyazaki anime film.

I really love reading the Dan Brown books. I'm thinking of picking up his other two (non-Robert Langdon) novels Digital Fortress and Deception Point. Though I wish I could get his books in hardcover format.

And lastly, I got The Critic, the entire series on DVD. Which I am going to watch now. I'm still waiting on the Scrubs DVD. Please please release it on DVD.

BTW, it was K-mart's birthday yesterday! Wish her happy birthday if you see her!



Reading on through February,

Ricky

_________________________________________________________________________