Tuesday, March 16, 2004

"New York is thattaway, man!"


Yes, I'm back from New York. No, I'm not dead.

The trip was excellent. And I'd hate to sit here and recap every friggen thing, so I'm just gonna say what Ellvin and I did...

Saw 4 shows (RENT, Wicked, Avenue Q, Little Shop of Horrors)
Saw 1 basketball game (Sixers vs. Knicks; Sixers won in double overtime)
Went to the Empire State Building observation deck
Wandered around Times Square
Ate at Rocco's on 22nd (as seen on TV)
Visited and made fun of "art" at the Met
Went to Rockefeller Center
Rode the subway
Ground Zero
Downtown Manhattan
Ate Shwarma
Ate a strawberry tart
Saw John Hampson play (from Nine Days)
Went to Philly (it sucks)
Met Kerry Butler

Overall I had such a great time. New York is the best. It's exciting and fun. LA feels so boring and plain compared to it. I can't wait to go back.

In other news, I started my job yesterday. It's tough doing full time work, but I'll get used to it. It's good money, so I will get used to it. My boss is really nice. My arm is starting to hurt like my mom's because of the way my computer and keyboard are set up. I miss my days of doing nothing though...



Being tired,

Worky

_________________________________________________________________________