Sunday, May 09, 2004

Boy is My Face (and Hair) Red


Yes, my face is red. Not because we just stuffed our fat little faces with endless amounts of baby back ribs from Lucille's for Mother's Day.

Nope. It's because in my big bolded title above, where it says "Visit the mind of a truely sarcastic saint... with a few disturbing twists," I've been spelling the word "truly" WRONG!!!

Crap weasels. Or should I say: Crap Weasleys...

(Talk about a segue!)

Right now I'm watching Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone. They're gonna be showing some scenes from the Prisoner of Azkaban, which I'm psyched as all hell to see. Anyway, the real importance of bringing up Harry Potter is to say that I've settled on a name for my pod.

In my immediate group of friends, we were kind of the Harry Potter nerds. Anyway, I was Ron because of my red hair, naturally. So, my pod's name will be Pigwidgeon (until I feel it's not the right now). I like it though. See, first I wanted to name it Hedwig because the pod is white just like it, but I don't really care much for Hedwig and the name is kinda boring. So I figure, even though Pigwidgeon isn't white, it'll do.

Now, back to work tomorrow. : (



Hiding in the cupboard under the stairs so that I don't have to go to work,

Ron

_________________________________________________________________________