Thursday, June 03, 2004

Ah, Sooooo Sowwy


Okay, I feel bad. Real bad.

I have been holding off on writing another one of these because, well, because I guess it's too hot? Or I just didn't have the time? Or because I didn't have the patience to really sit down and write one when I could be doing something else with my precious time off?

My precious time off.

Anyway, things have been well at work. It just feels routine right now. Always the same, but tolerable. It sometimes feels like work and sometimes doesn't and I just cope with it.

Let's see... anything off the top of my head?

My Disneyland annual passport is expiring soon and I don't think I'm going to renew it this year. Tower of Terror is fun and all, but I just don't think I'll be going to the resort much often anymore with Angel Wing Jasmine moving back up north after graduating college. I don't go much anymore at the moment either, so I think I'll just spend the money elsewhere. Of course, I'll probably just buy a new pass when the 50th Anniversary comes along.

Tomorrow is the big Harry Potter day! My favorite of the Potter books because it's so damn satisfying (the action, the twists, the ending). I'm going with Erico Suave and MacArthur. And because I get to go home from work early on Fridays now (throughout the summer), we get to see an early showing! Man, I can't wait.

Also, this weekend are the Tony awards. I have never seen a Tony awards ceremony because I never really cared about the shows that won awards, but this year Avenue Q and Wicked are nominated and performing! You gotta watch because the numbers they're doing are gonna be great. Sunday night.

I guess that's it. I thought I had more stuff to talk about, but I guess I was wrong.

Check back to my website. I'm trying to come up with more Poster Spoofs to make.



Running for freedom,

Ricky Strong

_________________________________________________________________________