Wednesday, June 16, 2004

It's Been a Bad Day. Another Bad Day. And All I Wanna Do is Grab Some Food and Eat it All Day.


Some things have been down in the dumps lately. Why? I dunno. Things for some reason or another are going bad for a few friends around me. And add to that, I'm pretty bored and pissed at the same time. And I don't know why really.

But I guess things will work themselves out in due time. Wish you guys all the best.

In other news, Father's Day is this weekend. I'm not exactly sure which day it is, but there will be a party. I hope there's an ice cream cake *hint hint*.

Oh! And I'm on my very first diet. Yeah, I've been eating a wee bit unhealthy lately. Okay, let's face it. Ever since I got this job, I've been eating a ton of crap. Donuts every week, big lunches, snacks, candy, food food food galore! I think I've been gaining weight, but I thought I'd take some preventive measures before I actually popped my belly.

So yesterday, I actually established the fact that I'm on a diet. That made today my actual first diet day. Let's just say it didn't turn out so well. You see, I have a low tolerance for not eating whatever the hell I want. I just don't have the Punky Power. So today, even though I remained strong as I passed up the day-old donuts, I did eat a chinese tamale, Udon noodle soup, some teriyaki chicken, two California rolls, shrimp tempura, two white chunk macadamia nut cookies, tuna salad, tofu, veggies, and a mess of M&M's. Oh well. Maybe I'll behave better tamale.



Eating,

Ricky

_________________________________________________________________________