Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Whimper While You Work


Got a little some'n some'n for ya'll.

I thought it'd be neat to show you some'n you don't get to see everyday, but I do... I do...

It's my work station! My cubicle! My little crying corner!




Here I am sitting in front of the computer. This is what I do all day folks. Forty hours of my life per week in front of this old dingy monitor. Notice I spruced up the place a bit. A sharp eye reveals a newspaper clipping of Lost on my cabinet thing. To the very left is an ad for Urinetown. Then I have a bunch of little Post-It sticky art that I just garbled up on the wall. Then there's a cool Fox Racing Catalog spread showing a kick-butt sunset (and a wakeboarder). Then I have a bunch of notes and email reminders posted up on my bulletin boards.




And in this picture, I have left the office for an extended potty run. Notice the spaciness of my workspace and my beautiful printer (dot-matrix of course).

So there's my work. I know what you're thinking and I agree. If I had to sit in that chair for eight hours a day too, I'd probably eat a fart pellet.

In other news, Erico Suave and I went to see Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow today! This was his second time seeing it, and now I know why he didn't mind seeing it again! It was great! It was action packed and eye-popping! It was funny! I'm definitely getting the DVD for this movie, if not only for the last minute of the film. Heh heh heh...



Putting my thang down, flippin' it, and reversing it,

Ricky Elliott
_________________________________________________________________________